Media Center

December 2021

ALL MAIL HANDLERS TO RECEIVE GUARANTEED WAGE INCREASE

Effective on November 20, 2021, all career Mail Handler craft employees are scheduled to receive the third of three guaranteed wage increases, as outlined in Article 9.1 of the 2019 National Agreement. Specifically: “the basic annual salary schedule, with proportional application to hourly rate employees, for all grades and steps for those employees covered under the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be increased as follows:
Effective November 20, 2021 – the basic annual salary for each grade and step of Table One and Table Two shall be increased by an amount equal to 1.8% of the basic annual salary for the grade and step in effect on September 20, 2019. In addition to the general increases provided in Section 9.1, MHAs will receive an additional increase of 1.0%, for a total of 2.8% effective November 20, 2021.

Consistent with Article XIV, Section 3 of the NPMHU National Constitution, we will be implementing a regular membership dues increase of one dollar ($1.00) per pay period to correspond with the third guaranteed wage increase provided for in the 2019 National Agreement. We are attempting to time the dues increase to coincide with the wage increase that is effective on November 20, 2021 (Pay Period 25) to be reflected in paychecks issued on December 10, 2021.

4PDF Version

+Share rRSS

Mail Handler Update

CONTINUATION OF PAY & COVID-19
Read Online >

Directory

Steward Resources and MAILS MHBP Union Plus Official NPMHU Merchandise